We are a unique spinal health care clinic because we offer both passive and active care.
Chiropractic care (passive) is an ideal way to correct your subluxation (postural) patterns.
Yoga (active) is ideal for lengthening and strengthening your spine and extremities.
This allows peace of the mind (yoga’s true philosophy).
This enhances your postural correction by stabilising and co-ordinating your spine and improving flexibility.
- Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga
- A creative Yoga sequence
- Honouring the art and philosophy of yoga
- Integrating traditional postures with the breath and mediation
- Dj-inspired deep beats, to energise and rhythmically enhance your experience
- Visit www.soundcloud.com/djhowardcameron to listen to our regularly updated mixes
- Large warehouse studio space
- All levels welcome
- Introducing Yoga Instructor Sally Robbins
- Dual Olympian
- Certificate III & IV- Personal Training
- Level 1 Cross Fit Trainer
- B.A. Journalism
Class Times – http://teneriffe-yoga.com/class-timetable/
Please bring loose clothing, a yoga mat, strap and block (some provided), water bottle.
Cost: $20 Casual or $15 per class for a ten class package. Payment via Cash, Eftpos, Credit Card or EFT.